We make our Social Security workshops as comprehensive as possible, providing information regarding:
- The different ways that SS benefits can be claimed;
- What happens if your spouse dies or you divorce;
- When the best time to claim your benefits is;
- Potential ways to increase your benefits; and
- How to avoid common mistakes when claiming benefits.
As stated above, our workshops are led by myriad financial professionals, many of whom live and work in the local community. Many workshop presenters are Social Security lawyers, financial advisors, and certified public accountants.